Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bikes In Asheville

After a three days of guiding three lawyer's from Philly and St. Louis around the trails of pisgah forest, I headed home for more rest since rest, and "active recovery" are really the only things on the agenda this week before the Swank, another big ole mountain bike race I am going to do. At some point before the afternoon of rest got too underway, I had the great idea to go and roll around downtown with my new camera and take as many pictures of bikes in a hour to two hour period of time. It wasn't long before I had 70 or so pics of bikes and amazing fall color among other random moments. It was fun chasing down people on bikes, asking people if I could take a picture of them with their bike. Crappy bikes, cool bikes, not enough people on bikes really, but overall a great afternoon activity I will do again. A blogable afternoon if there ever was one.
Here is my slide show:

3 comments:

Karlos said...

Awesome, I do something similar around my way in installments, but usually its just to laugh at what I see, this is nice though. very nice. Great stuff!

Laradactyl said...

Smile! It's a bike!

After we get this new president lined up, let's have a breakfast date.

xoxo

SCOOBY'S SNACKS said...

I used to do this in downtown Johnson City. Not many bikes, more than there used to be though. Nice blog!!

Alan