Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tree Houses are fun.


Single Speed Worlds 08, Napa, California

Sunday morning, race day… I found a comfortable place perched next to bacon and eggs with the Colorado Crew. It didn’t take me long to figure out what kinds of trouble I would find myself in. When YaYa told me his plan was to build a tree house, I figured that this was much to interesting to pass up. I already had a bit of an idea of what kinds of fun and adventure these folks were capable off, see Juts blog, re: freds well. Beams, ropes and later a platform were xtracycled up to the tree by Devon and YaYa. After a day of watching the race and eating far too little food, the party rocked in the trees until busted by the cops.

I went to the worlds to spectate and helped YaYa build a tree house.

Although the pictures can’t really show how unreal the dance party in the tree house was, at least you might get a bit of the idea.

SSWC 09 – Durango. Start planning the fun.
























No comments: